Regardless of whether you are interested in history or want to taste the best of Nordic cuisine, Copenhagen is the best place to be. The capital of Denmark is also one of the happiest cities in the world. In this post, we give you seven amazing seasons to book a trip to Copenhagen right now.
- Because it’s easy to explore. As simple as that! Copenhagen has incredible public transport and infrastructure, which makes it an easy city to get around. It is also considerably wheelchair friendly. As we mentioned at the start, the people here are always happy and have a great sense of humor, so you can always ask for help.
- Because shopping is an experience in itself. If you are a shopaholic, you will find the Danish capital a great place to live. Strøget is one of the largest pedestrian malls in the world, and you can find most high-street brands here.
- Because you can enjoy the best stay. Instead of hotels, you can book holiday apartments in Copenhagen, and that’s something most people want to splurge on. Serviced apartments offer everything that you may seek at a hotel, but yes, you also have the best views and incredible in-house facilities.
- Because it is one of the most cycle-friendly destinations in the world. Yes, you read that right. There are over 350 kms of cycling lanes in the city, and Copenhageners like to take their bike around, regardless of the weather. You can find many rentals here in Copenhagen, so make the most of it.
- Because it is home to two of the oldest amusement parks. Bakken is an amusement park that’s named as the oldest operating park in the world, and if you are looking for more charm and amazing rollercoaster rides, Tivoli gardens is also located in the same city.
- Because the food is awesome. If you are in mood for some street food, head straight to Papiroen, which also called the Paper Island. For those who want to try posh and fancy restaurants, Nyhavn is a good place to enjoy with 17th century townhouses that now host many eateries.
- Because the canal tours are amazing. Copenhagen is a city famed for its waterways, and watching the landmarks of the city from a boat is another experience altogether. Make sure that you check for canal tours that are available around Nyhavn.
Plan your trip right away!