If you are looking at renting a small rvfor the first time, it might seem slightly intimidating, but it isn’t. Just like with other things in life, renting a camper will mostly depend on precisely what you’re seeking and the company you select to rent from. Before you make that choice, here are a few things that you will need to consider first.
Before You Book Your Vehicle
- Think about how many days you will be using it – Precisely or roughly when and where do you want to pick it up and return it?
- Which kind of mini camper rental do you presently drive at home? Many people when using rentals, like to drive one they may have used before, thus ensuring familiarity.
- Work out what size you will need to rent and how many peoplewill be with you. Don’t forget the amount of baggage you will have.
- Think about booking your camper online. It’s certainly faster, easier and easily available 24 hours a day. Documentation confirming payment can be saved and printed out.
- Any need for special equipment? For something such as a disability? If yes, what type of camper will be best to carry you and your equipment?
- The costs of today’s camper rentals, are the best they’ve ever been.
Things You Need to Know
- Exactly what your quote includes: The cost of hiring the vehicle, basic insurance and any mandatory charges and taxes.
- Modern small campers for rent are more popular nowadays than at any other time in the past!
- Extras: (but not in every case) which may include navigation, DVD and music systems, children’s seats, mobile Wi-Fi, etc.
- Mileage limits: Miles are either limited or unlimited. If they are indeed limited, then the estimated number of miles will be established before your journey and you will be charged for going past that limit. For any long distance journeys, unlimited miles willdefinitely work out the best.
Ensure That You Check the Total Cost of Everything before any Final Payments.
Remember that the mini rv for rent, will be your responsibility for the length of the rental period. Ensure that the insurance coverage is totally satisfactory and fully suitable for you.
When You Pick up Your Camper (What you need to have with you and show when collecting your vehicle)
- All reservation data, located on your booking confirmation.
- A genuine and up to date, driver’s licence is only accepted, forget any photocopies!
- Some rental companies, might also ask for some evidence of the address on your driver’s license. This should not be older than three months.
- All drivers who will be driving the camper van should be present at vehicle collection with their relevant documentation. Some companies may charge a little extra payment for any additional drivers.
So, that should give you some idea on how to make things go smoothly, and may you have a safe journey on the roads of beautiful America! Please drive safely!